The right questions to ask
You may have noticed it too: since the beginning of the pandemic, companies and manufacturers of environment sanitisation technology (or presumed such) have sprung up like mushrooms. However, sanitisation is not something to be taken lightly and the risk of spending a lot of money on useless or even worse, harmful equipment is very high.
What you will find in this article:
The best questions to ask when buying a device
- Who makes it? What kind of company is behind the device? Is it a new company or a structured company with years of experience behind it?
- What is the technology behind the device? Is it ozonation? Ionizer? Photocatalysis? (What are these technologies and how do they differ from each other. Find the answer here, here and here)
- Is there scientific data and evidence of the efficacy and safety of the device? Who studied and analyzed the device? University? Analysis centers?
- What certifications does the device have? Who issued them?
- Can the device be used in presence of people?
- How long does the sanitising treatment last?
- What kind of environments is the device suitable for? What cubic content does it cover?
- Who installs and does the maintenance?
And what Jonix replies
- Jonix devices are designed, studied and manufactured entirely in Italy by Jonix spa benefit corporation, a company based in the province of Padua.
- The technology behind our devices is Jonix Non-Thermal Plasma Technology, an advanced and patented form of ionization that we have been testing in our laboratories and in independent laboratories since 2013.
- The efficacy and safety of Jonix devices are certified through laboratory tests and in situations of real use: during normal life and work activities. Using standardized protocols and where conditions did not allow the use of recognized protocols, we have certified methods and laboratories. The effectiveness on Coronavirus Covid-19 and on multidrug -resistant bacteria is tested by the University of Padua – Department of Molecular Medicine.
- All Jonix devices are CE marked, TÜV PROFiCERT certifies the quality of the production processes of Jonix devices and other independent bodies verify their quality and effectiveness
- Jonix devices can act in the presence of people without contraindications to ensure the health and safety of air and surfaces for those who live in these places. Obviously, the devices must be used in accordance with the indications given in the instructions of use.
- The sanitising action lasts for the entire period in which the device is switched on, guaranteeing health and well-being.
- Jonix presents a wide range of devices for home or professional use and for various types of cubic volumes.
- Installation and maintenance are quick and easy and do not require specialised personnel.